Required documents for admission
For admission in any of the universities of the Baltic States, the following documents are required:
- The completed registration form of the Baltic Centre. (Fill up online) or in our office.
- copy of the passport
- 5 photos in the size 3.5 * 4.5 cm. on a white background, with no digital processing
- A copy of the document on secondary education (college diploma or a person or a certificate of completion of 11 classes). A copy should be transferred to the sheet count in Russian or English.
- Copy and translation must be notarized and apostilled.
- Prospective students for the master’s program have to provide a copy of the diploma of a bachelor’s degree , translated from the sheet count on Russian or English . Copy and translation must be notarized and apostilled.
- Entrants to the doctoral program must provide a copy of diplomas , degrees , transferred to the sheet count in Russian or English . Copies and translations must be notarized and apostilled.
- Those who wish to transfer and continue their studies in the Baltic countries must provide a certificate of the subjects learned in this university. The certificate must indicate the number of hours or credit points in each discipline and the grade obtained for the subject .
- Depending on the curriculum and high school applicants need to submit a cover letter and resume (CV).
Sent documents will not be returned.
Depending on the university, the applicants need to pass the following entrance exams:
- English ( grammar part) . For applicants to the English program at any level . The exam is a written exam and has following parts: Reading, Writing and Grammatical base of the entrant . Time of the exam is 60 minutes.
- Interview in English . For applicants to the program taught in English at all levels . The main part of the interview is conducted on the basis of essays written during English exam . It is held on the day of the exam in English .
- The writing in Russian . For the applicants to the program in Russian at all levels . Duringthe examination, the applicant chooses two thirds of the exam himself as an option. Essay is nn 60 minutes.
- Interview in Russian. For applicants to the program in Russian language of instruction at all levels.
- Mathematics. For applicants to only bachelor’s program in Riga Technical University (except the program “Technical Translation”), the Institute of Transport and Communications (except the program “Management”), Liepaja University and Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. Language exam corresponds to the language courses (English or Russian). The exam consists of ten tasks in the test format of the curriculum and programs of colleges and high schools, of which at least five must be done properly. Duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Psychological testing. For all applicants in their native language.
Motivation letter. Applicants are required to present in Russian in the program with Russian language of instruction at all levels.
Summary. It is necessary to present in English, if the representatives of the Baltic Center asks the applicant.
Availability IELTS certificate is not required, but is exempt from the exam in English, provided an overall score of at least 5.5 6.0 points (depending on the selected program) for students in the Bachelor’s program and at least 6.0 6.5 points (depending on the selected program) for students at the master’s program.
On examination entrants can use a pen , pencil , eraser , ruler, protractor, compass and calculator .
* The use of cellular phones and other devices is prohibited in the exam.
* Passing the entrance exams for free .