Depending on the university, the applicants need to pass tests or submit certificates.
- Interview in English. For applicants to the program taught in English at all levels.
|IELTS (Academic)||5.5 or above||6 or above|
|TOEFL||500 (61 iBT)||600 (75 iBT)|
|TOEIC||700 or above||800 or above|
|FCE (First Certificate of English)||B||B|
|CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English)||C||B|
|CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)||C||B|
|PTE – Pearson Test of English (Academic)||46 or above||56 or above|
- Take online English test given by Baltic Center in your country;
- You do not have to present English test if your previous studies have been fully in English and it is marked on your diploma or transcript or you send a certificate from the school which confirms that your studies have been fully in English language.
Additional test (if required by the programme, this information student can see in his tasks in the application form)
- Mathematics. The exam consists of ten tasks in the test format of the curriculum and programs of colleges and high schools, of which at least five must be done properly. Duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- Psychological testing.
- Motivation letter.
- Drawing examination
On examination, entrants can use a pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, protractor, compass and calculator.
* The use of cellular phones and other devices is prohibited in the exam.
* Passing the entrance exams in Baltic Center offices for free.