Riga, Latvia, 20/06/2017
The winners of Baltic Center grant get a one year of free tuition in any university Baltic Center has a partnership with, which can be found on our website: www.baltic-center.eu
The winners of Baltic Center grant agree to share and give a permission to publish their personal information, are obliged to undergo an interview for Baltic Center archive and give a permission to publish these materials.
In case the winner rejects the grant due to personal reasons, it will be granted to the next candidate from the candidates list with the highest score.
All students are obliged to sign a study agreement both with the university and Baltic Center before 25 June 2017.
The grant from the Baltic Center is awarded to:
- Ahuja Aesha (India) University of Management and Economics
- Srivastava Ashwan (India) Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
- Danish Ahmad (Pakistan) Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
- Kefayat Afridi (Pakistan) Utena University of Applied Sciences
- Kisho Haran (Nepal) SMK University of Applied Sciences
- Mustafa Imin (Egypt) University of Latvia
- Abdullo Imran Ammo (Egypt) Kaunas University of Technology
- Ahmetov Rinat (Kazakhstan) BA School of Business of Finance
- Ibragimova Tamara (Kazakhstan) Vilnius College of Design
- Teshaboev Oyatillo (Turkmenistan) Kaunas University of Technology
- Kravchenko Viktoriya (Ukraine) University of Management and Economics
- Balaban Matvey (Ukraine) Air Training Pilot School
- Maysuradze Zurab (Georgia) Daugavpils University
- Seliashvily Givy (Georgia) Ventspils University College
- Ashhen Sarkasyan (Armenia) BA School of Business of Finance
- Semenova Alevtina (Armenia) Utena University of Applied Sciences
- Avakov Vazgen (Armenia) University of Latvia
- Muhammedov Eldor (Azerbaijan) SMK University of Applied Sciences
- Sherif Ali (Pakistan) Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
- Abdul Jamali (Pakistan) Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences
- Depp Patel Numar (India) BA School of Business of Finance
- Rose Carole (Ghana) LCC International University
- Principe Francoise (Ghana) International School of Law and Business
- Mirzaev Khakimjon (Uzbekistan) Institute of Transport and Telecommunications
- Khamroev Sardorbek (Uzbekistan) Daugavpils University
- Melanie Sandrine (Nigeria) Siauliai University
- Nadege Bianca (Nigeria) International School of Law and Business
- Adele Gamingluck (Cameroon) Daugavpils University
- Carine Tracy (Cameroon) LCC International University
- Muhamadou Esther (Cameroon) University of Latvia
Baltic Center decided to issue additional Scholarships for distinguished students, who did not get very few points for receiving a grant for training.
Scholarship given for first year tuition fee.
Additional Scholarship from the Baltic Center is awarded to:
- Yazgulieva Shirin (Uzbekistan) University of Latvia – 18 %
- Makhkamova Nadira (Uzbekistan) RISEBA University – 10 %
- Rolande Arance (Nigeria) SMK University of Applied Sciences – 10 %
We really hope that this grant will help each candidate to realize his/her dreams and to build a future!
We thank all applicants!
Congratulations to the winners! We wish to win next year those who could not get a grant or a scholarship this year.
Always yours, Baltic Center team.